Valls & Associates LLC
Real Estate Services

Sales / Rentals / Property Management
Miami, Florida, USA * Phone: (786) 600-5005





This website can be translated into 65 different languages. Please select your language..


If you are interested in obtaining Foreign Investor U.S. Immigration Visa for you, your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age, we might be able to help you. Our company has 2 investment programs: the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program and the E-2 Treaty Investors Program

(1) The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. Under this program, entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residency) if they invest in a commercial enterprise in the United States and create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers within two years (or under certain circumstances, within a reasonable time after the two-year period) of the immigrant investor’s admission to the United States as Conditional Permanent Resident. The minimum qualifying investment in the United States is $1,000,000 or $500,000 within a high-unemployment area or rural area in the United States. Investment Capital means cash, equipment, inventory, other tangible property, etc. Assets acquired, directly or indirectly, by unlawful means (such as criminal activities) shall not be considered capital. The investment fund might be a gift from families or friends. The source of fund must be known and lawful. When applying for the EB-5 Visa petition, the investors must provide evidence that they have invested or are in the process of investing the amount required ($1 million or $500,000.)

(2) The E-2 Treaty Investors Program. The E-2 non-immigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. Treaty investors may be accompanied or followed by spouses and unmarried children who are under 21 years of age. Their nationalities need not be the same as the treaty investor. Spouses of E-2 Investors may apply for work authorization. If approved, there is no specific restriction as to where the E-2 spouse may work. Qualified treaty investors will be allowed a maximum initial stay of two years. Requests for extension of stay may be granted in increments of up to two years each. There is no maximum limit to the number of extensions an E-2 non-immigrant may be granted. There is no minimum investment amount and no minimum job creation. Part of the investment money might be borrowed or from a gift.

The required capital must be already invested or deposited in a US Bank when you submit your immigration petition. Instead of having your money in the bank earning only a very low interest rate [approximately 1%], you may have your money invested in income producing properties that might earn over 10% return-on-investment. We will help you purchase those properties and THOSE PROPERTIES WILL BE ON YOUR NAME ONLY. When your immigration visa is approved you can transfer those properties at fair market value [which might be more than the money you invested to buy the properties, counting on the property value increase] or resale the properties and invest the money in our Direct Investment Project, other Projects or Regional Centers of your choice.

Besides the required investment, Investors must pay their own Immigration Attorney and pay all document costs. [We do not charge the Investor any fee. However, some other Direct Investment Projects and some Regional Centers might have fees].

If you have any question or want more information on the Foreign Investor U.S. Immigration Visa program CLICK HERE and send us a message.

Disclaimer: This document is for general informational purpose only. It is not legal advice nor tax advice and should not be considered or relied upon as legal advice or tax advice. Investors must hire a US immigration attorney experienced in the E-2 or EB-5 Visa Program to help them with the required legal services. Besides, the services of a licensed Certified Public Accountant might be needed in any tax related issue.